Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Soju think you tough?



One thing that is unique to Korea as Apple pie is to America is Soju!!! The only thing that I can kinda relate it too is maybe Seagrams gin. Its extremely cheap, but nationally accepted. Its deceptively strong and will leave the unsuspecting alcoholic wounded!! Im sitting in my apartment on Christmas Eve contemplating my life and surroundings. One thing that creates the feelings of Christmas times are the houses dressed up in lights. Some of my colleagues were talking about going north so they can get a white Christmas!!!! Mo Fo them!!! I have only been in the snow one time in my life and have never had any desire of going back, but I've digressed. I live in a district that is very colorfully lit up. It has a lot of hotels and restaurants, so its always got neon lights brightening up the skies. I hear that its the part of town that the men take their mistresses out. There is always alot of men hanging out in packs after working hours. That is one of the downsides of being able to read the language. In San Fran its easy to find the places where you want to be. You know where all the dive bars are, night clubs, message parlors, and everything else. For instance I walked into a place that I thought was an Internet cafe, and people were in their sleeping on the floor (now I'm really confused), but I'm learning more everyday. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment