Friday, December 19, 2008

C.H.A.N.G.E. (Come Help A Nigga Get Elected)


2009 is a stones throw away!! I cannot believe it really! It has been a very interesting year to say the least. A lot has changed but somethings will always remain the same i.e. (my love for the chicken and big booty) but I've digressed. This is also the first year that I will be experiencing Christmas on foreign soil. As an adult I never really celebrated Christmas. I do like the nostalgic feelings I get from this time of year. I cannot say that Koreans have embraced Christmas as a tradition, but they certainly have fully embraced the consumerism it perpetuates. Its this time of year my family used to get together and enjoy Christmas dinner. My uncle Dewayne and aunt Denita would be talking bad about each other, and my father would be telling old war stories about past ass whippings' from my grand parents (sigh!!). I guess change is the only thing consistent in life. This year I will be far away in all senses from those days, but I don't feel alone. I feel good about this change and very eager to ride this wave of Change !!!

1 comment:

  1. Imagine how I feel to watch another nigga at the
    top. You know that if it wasn't you, you would be dissin' you. See the link below for more info.


    #nigga
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete