Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cash Money Millionaires (Christmas Eve Bonus Blog)


I know a lot of people are hurting financially, but I'm about to give up some free game that you wont have to pay for. Consider it a gift from me to all my readers. Whats I'm going to tell you is how to become millionaires just by transferring your money into these foreign currencies. Not only will I tell you what currency to change your American dollars to, I will give you an Idea of what being a millionaire in that country will be like.......Enough talking here it goes!!!

5 countries were you will be an instant millionaire for only 1,000 USD.

1)Vietnam= 17,016,500.00 VND.

Thats right you would be an instant millionaire 17 times over. That money will go a long way. For example you can buy 1)Well used motor scooter, and gas for a whole year. Or for the Chesters you can buy a little girl or boy of your choice(maybe two if you haggle right). Or for the more gluttonous ones you can have a catered 8 course meal three times a day for about 6 months. Not a bad deal, but I think we can make that thousand stretch farther.

2)Columbia=2,176,750.00 COP

Now this money wont go as far as Vietnam, but its still a good place to be rich in. Unfortunately this money is only good enough for maybe one or two botched boob jobs, and maybe you can get a bullet proof vest to help sneak your new goldiging wife across the border.

3)Indonesia=11,163,104.34 IDR

Haven't heard many rave reviews on this place, but chances are you will be one of the richest people there if you follow my plan for financial freedom.

4)Lebanon=1,502,000.00 LBP

Other than the occasional bombings with the Israelis I heard that its actually a beautiful place to live. Beirut might not be high on the go to list, but I will bet a dollar to a doughnut that the real estate market is ripe for foreign investors.

5) Mongolia=1,237,500.00 MNT

The best thing I have ever heard about Mongolia was the barbecue!! But don't let that be the reason. The sub zero temps are sure to make for a very stable real estate market? The wise man says (Sound Investment).

So there you have it!! Ignorance cannot be the excuse for stagnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment